Neporex Barn Fly Spray Logo

Neporex® 2 SG

Neporex® 2 SG is a highly selective, highly effective solution that is applied to the breeding sites of flies to control the larvae of the house fly and other fly species. House flies can transmit more than 100 human and animal disease-causing organisms1, including avian influenza2 and salmonellosis3. What if you could help control the development of flies before they become a problem for your operation? Now you can — with Neporex® 2 SG.


Choose Neporex® 2 SG for Your Farm Fly Control

Control flies by killing them when they are larvae before they become a threat and nuisance. Neporex® 2 SG insecticide fly spray for barns helps protect your animals and investment by controlling the spread of diseases by flies in a way that’s not dangerous to animals or humans.

Novel Mode Of Action Fly Control Icon

Novel Mode of Action to Fight Resistance

Neporex® 2 SG disrupts the molting process, which is essential for the fly life cycle. It also interferes with the chitin metabolism of fly larvae at all three stages,5-7 stopping these larvae from developing.

Unseen Barn Fly Control Protection Icon

Attacks the Unseen Army

Only 15% to 20% of the fly problem in animal housing is adult flies — the other 80% is a silent army still in the larval stage.9 In fact, there can be more than 7,000 maggots in one kilogram of manure.9 Neporex® 2 SG attacks that unseen threat.

Insecticide Safe For Environment Icon

Environmentally Friendly

Neporex® 2 SG has no negative impact on beneficial insects when used according to the label.8

Long-Lasting Fly Control Icon

Long-Lasting Effect

Neporex® 2 SG has a residual effect of four weeks when used according to the label.7

Add Neporex® 2 SG to your farm fly control program for a unique-mode-of-action insecticide that kills larvae before they can become disease-carrying flies.

Neporex® 2 SG Efficacy in the Field10

A recent study showed that Neporex® 2 SG provides strong control of M. domestica L. for up to four weeks — and possibly longer.

Figure 1 illustrates the number of adult flies that emerged after Neporex® 2 SG treatments were applied to poultry manure. While substantial numbers of adult flies emerged from the control manure, negligible numbers of adult M. domestica L. emerged from the Neporex® 2 SG-treated manure.


Figure 1: Mean (±SE) numbers of adult M. domestica emerging after Neporex® 2 SG treatments were applied in the field to poultry manure; points with different letters are different (P<0.05), one-way ANOVA, Tukey’s HSD.

Learn More About Neporex® 2 SG

Get more information on how Neporex® 2 SG can reduce insect-borne threats in your poultry operation.

Neporex® 2 SG Product Label

Important use and safety information for Neporex® 2 SG (cyromazine 2%).

Neporex® 2 SG Safety Data Sheet (SDS)

Control flies with Neporex® 2 SG

House fly Controlled With Neporex

Contact your Elanco representative to learn how Neporex® 2 SG may fit into your operation. To locate the closest representative or get more information about Elanco products, contact us.

Contact Us

The label contains complete use information, including cautions and warnings. Always read, understand and follow the label and use directions.

Neporex® 2 SG is a trademark of Elanco or its affiliates.


About Elanco

FarmAnimal products

Learn why we're a leading provider of innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.


Read About Elanco

Connect with Elanco


Elanco and the diagonal bar logo are trademarks of Elanco or its affiliates. ©2022 Elanco or its affiliates.

PM-US-21-0880