The label contains complete use information, including cautions and warnings. Always read, understand and follow the label and use directions.
Maxiban directions for use:
For the prevention of coccidiosis in broiler chickens caused by Eimeria necatrix, E. tenella, E. acervulina, E. brunetti, E. mivati and E. maxima:
• Feed Maxiban at 54-90 g/ton
• Feed continuously as the sole ration
• Requires a zero-day withdrawal (when fed according to the label), some combination use requires 5-day withdrawal
CAUTION: Nicarbazin medicated broilers may show reduced heat tolerance if exposed to high temperature and high humidity. Provide adequate drinking water and ventilation. Do not allow adult turkeys, horses or other equines access to formulations containing narasin. Ingestion of narasin by these species has been fatal. Do not feed to laying hens.
Inteprity directions for use:
For the prevention of mortality caused by necrotic enteritis associated with Clostridium perfringens in broiler chickens:
• Avilamycin is to be fed at 13.6 to 40.9 grams per ton of Type C medicated feed (15 to 45 ppm) as the sole ration for 21 consecutive days
• Feed to chickens that are at risk of developing, but not yet showing clinical signs of, necrotic enteritis associated with Clostridium perfringens
CAUTION: Federal law restricts medicated feed containing this veterinary feed directive (VFD) drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. To assure responsible antimicrobial drug use in broiler chickens, treatment administration must begin on or before 18 days of age. When using in combination with Maxiban, Monteban, Coban and Bio-Cox, treatment and administration must begin on or before 18 days of age.
The safety of avilamycin has not been established in chickens intended for breeding purposes.
Avilamycin has not been demonstrated to be effective in broiler chickens showing clinical signs of necrotic enteritis prior to the start of medication.
The Veterinary Feed Directive (VFD) expiration date must not exceed 90 days from the date of issuance. VFDs for avilamycin shall not be refilled.
Maxiban and Inteprity are trademarks of Elanco or its affiliates.